D. M. Hasibul Hasan
I am a graduate student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Iowa.
My research interests are Machine Learning, Data Mining, Reinforcement Learning, Optimization, and Applications to problems in public health.
I am a part of the Computational Epidemiology Group since Summer 2019.
- May, 2021: My paper titled as "Modeling and Evaluation of Clustering Patient Care into Bubbles" is accepted in IEEE-ICHI 2021
- Apr, 2021: I gave a talk at Cornell College jointly with Prof. Sriram Pemmaraju on "Understanding interactions between healthcare professionals and patients inside an ICU room"
- Dec, 2020: Attended 8th IEEE International Conference of Healthcare Informatics (Virtual)
- Nov, 2020: One of my abstract is published in ICHE
- Aug, 2020: Attended KDD 2020 virtual conference
- Dec, 2019: My abstract is selected for "distinguished oral presentation" at SHEA conference
- Nov, 2019: I received "Best Poster Award" in Graduate Research Symposium at the University of Iowa
- Modeling and Evaluation of Clustering Patient Care into Bubbles
with Alex Rohwer, Hankyu Jang, Ted Herman, Philip Polgreen, Daniel Sewell, Bijaya Adhikari and Sriram Pemmaraju
IEEE-International Conference of Healthcare Informatics, 2021.
- Mining Camera Traces to Estimate Interactions between Healthcare Workers and Patients
with Philip Polgreen, Alberto Segre, Jacob Simmering and Sriram Pemmaraju
Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, 2020.
- Natural Emerging Cohorting Behavior of Healthcare Workers and its Implications for Disease Spread
with Abhijeet Kharkar, Philip Polgreen, Alberto Segre, Daniel Sewell and Sriram Pemmaraju
infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, 2020.
- Spring 2019: TA for CS:1210 Computer Science I: Fundamentals
- Fall 2018: TA for CS:1210 Computer Science I: Fundamentals
Office: 311 Machlean Hall, Department of Computer Science, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242-1419