Project 3 Submission Guidelines
Due date: Wednesday, 12/10
Here is a description of what you should turn in for Project 3.
- For each experiment, you should turn in a pdf file. This file should contain
a brief description of your experiment, the timing data you obtained that is relevant to your
experiment, any timing plots that you created, along with a description of your conclusions
drawn from the experiments.
- Each pdf file should be more than 2 pages long. You can generate pdf files from a variety
of editors/typesetters including Microsoft Word.
- The pdf files should be named exp1.pdf, exp2.pdf, exp3.pdf, etc.
- For experiments 1 and 2 you need to submit code also.
The code you submit should be the same as the code you submitted for project 2, with two
- For experiment 1, you will submit code for a bstNode class, namely
bstNode.h and bstNode.cxx and for experiment 2, you will submit code
for an avlNode class, namely avlNode.h and avlNode.cxx.
- The fwList class will have a different implementation now as compared to
the implementation in project 2, however you should still use fwList.h and
fwList.cxx as the names for the files that define this class.
Place all the code for experiment 1 in a directory called experiment1 and all
the code for experiment 2 in a directory called experiment2. So in summary, you
should be submitting a directory containing two subdirectories containing code, experiment1
and experiment2 and 6 pdf files.