1. (10 pts) Write the complete HTML code that will
a) display in the browser's title bar the title "HTML is Fun!"
b) display in the same browser window a level 1 heading that says "Did Florida Really Vote For" and a centered level 3 heading that says "George Bush."
2. (20 pts)
Part 1: Write the complete HTML code that will display in the same browser window
a) an unordered list of three items called "dishes, "pots," and "pans." Follow this by
b) an ordered list containing the same three items.
Part 2: Write the HTML code snippet that would produce the following output in the browser window:
3. (10 pts) Write the HTML code snippet that will display the image in the file "smiley.gif" so that it is left aligned in the browser window with the text "Here is My Smiley Face" to the right of the image. Also, please draw a picture of how you expect the browser to render your HTML code.
4. (10 pts) Write the HTML code snippet for creating a table of 3 columns and 2 rows with the elements of the first row being red, white, and blue and the elements of the second row being R, G, and B. The table should take up the full width of the browser window.
5. (15 pts) Write the HTML code snippet for displaying a form with two checkboxes labeled "Check box 1" and "Check box 2" and two radio buttons labeled "Radio button 1" and "Radio button 2."
6. (10 pts) Write an algorithm that will swap the contents of the two boxes labeled "A" and "B."
7. (10 pts) Write an algorithm that will calculate the average value in a collection of 8 boxes labeled "box1," "box2," ... "box8."
8. (15 pts) Describe an algorithm that will locate the second largest value in a set of boxes.